- Asilomar is following all California state and local guidelines regarding COVID.
- All Asilomar employees are vaccinated and wear masks.
- The dining hall is closed to leisure guests. Only conference groups are allowed in the dining hall.
- Reduced number of chairs at each table in the dining hall.
- All meals have the TO GO option if you are not comfortable eating in the dining hall
- No housekeeping (unless requested) during our stay so no one will be in and out of your room.
- Housing can be canceled/refunded if an individual needs to change to the virtual option
- If an individual in a shared room gets COVID, they will work with us to move other roommates out.
Please contact Kim Gurney, email@example.com if you have concerns with your housing assignment.
- Masks will be required at all Midwinter lectures and receptions
- All attendees have been required to submit proof of vaccination
- All receptions (weather permitting) will be held outside
- There will be two separate poster session times to limit density in the poster rooms
- Providing a virtual option that can be viewed up to a year after the conference
- Secured larger meeting room for lectures to allow for social distancing
No one is allowed on site if experiencing COVID symptoms
Additionally, the chairs will have COVID rapid antigen tests (1 per participant) that will be distributed at the beginning of the conference. We will ask that each attendee take it at that time prior to the meeting and if positive that you alert the staff that you require to quarantine and will attend the meeting virtually.